I have received a request from the Government Equality Office for help . They are exploring how they might make the GOV.UK Gender Recognition Certificate guidance and application more straightforward and user-friendly. They say that we can help to make things better for people who will use the process in the future.
Consequently, they would like to talk to people who have used the service in the past or may use it in the future.
- People who have not started the process of applying, but may wish to apply in the future
- People who have started, but been unable to complete the application process
- People who have applied for a GRC in the past (regardless of the application status or outcome).
They will ask for your feedback on:
- The functionality of the GRC online application, and
- The key parts of the GRC application guidance.
You can offer this feedback either during a one-to-one interview with their researcher, or in writing. All the research is anonymous. Only the researcher will have access to your personal data.
If you would like to take part please complete this Google Form: http://Research Brief Gender Recognition Certificate
If you have any questions, please contact their researcher at:firstname.lastname@example.org