To complete your registration please click on the subscribe paypal button below
POSTAL membership application and payment
We also accept application for membership by postal. Please send your application to
The Beaumont Society, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3XX.
To download an application form please click here.
Benefits of Membership
- Get exclusive access to our Members Area and chat with other Trans People
- Create your own profile and share photos and stories with other members
- Download back issues of the Beaumont Society Magazine
- Listen to Podcasts and Radio interviews
- Join the discussion in our private members online forums
- Read contributions from our members
- Find interesting Trans Friendly venues and safe and secure places to go out
- Receive postal copies of our 48 page quarterly Beaumont Society magazine
- Get Access to Exclusive Digital Content
- Invitations to Exclusive Beaumont Society linked events
Types of Member
Full member - A member of the society with the right to attend executive meetings, vote at the AGM and receive full access to the members area of the website. Depending on their preference, full members receive correspondence (such as the magazine) and vote electronically or by post.
Honorary member – An individual, not necessarily a previous member of the society, who has greatly contributed to the purposes or aims of the society. Honorary members of the society are created at the discretion of the executive committee.
Affiliate – An individual or organisation who has no voting rights or opportunity to attend either the AGM or executive meeting. Such individuals do not have access to the members area of the website, but are eligible to receive the magazine by email or post, depending on their preference
Membership of the society enables us to represent the transgender community at a national and regional level. We educate, promote a positive image and advocate for acceptance of all the transgender spectrum. The transgender community has become much more accepted by society since we were first formed, but there are still many challenges that face us and only by working together can we continue to improve our image and acceptance by the wider community in which we live.